Sunday, January 3, 2016

new year

As of today, 2016 hasn't been too different from 2015 at all. I'm still on instagram too much, still drinking buckets of coffee every morning, still spending money I really don't have. But I am ready to make changes, like get outside more and actually go to all the restaurants I point out when I am downtown.

This morning I went to Ikea and got a new duvet cover and sheets and I am so ready to get back to my apartment tonight and make my bed and not leave it until I need to get up for work in the morning.

But this year, I am hoping to declutter my life a little bit. I desperately need to rid myself of things I am holding onto from high school and the past 3.5 years of college. I want to simplify my closet and only keep clothes I feel good in and get rid of the ones I am holding onto for sentimental reasons. I just want to live my life without holding back and be the happiest me I can possibly be.

Let's do this 2 0 1 6


No comments:

Post a Comment